Hey Ziglets, welcome back!! For today’s episode of the Zigbits Network Design Podcast, we are going to give a name and title to what we have been discussing for a few months now. Then we are going to give a number of examples of how everything we have been discussing fits in each of the situation examples. Lets jump right in.
- Today is the Marine Corps Birthday! Happy Birthday Marines! Semper Fi!
- The ending of one Chapter and the beginning of another Chapter
- My Promise to you
The Consultative Engineer!
- This is what we have been talking about for the last three months.
- Its a different way of doing business, of making relationships, and building a productive environment.
What is a Consultative Engineer?
We’ve talked about a number of different terms and roles over the last 3 months, and I know I have mentioned some of these, maybe all at some point, but this is the episode that we get to compare these different roles and responsibilities that truly make up a Consultative Engineer
- Trusted Advisor
- Thought Leader
For you to be a true Consultative Engineer, you need to have all three of these roles.
Who is a Consultative Engineer?
Lets take a look at the different “verticals” that The Consultative Engineer plays in and how you can utilize everything we have been talking about in these different verticals.
- Enterprise IT / Service Provider / etc..
- Value Added Reseller:
- The Dark Side (AKA Vendor):
These are on the fly summaries of what A Consultative Engineer is in each situation. Once again, this is not a full all inclusive list of characteristics or examples of what A Consultative Engineer in each case.
Call to Action:
- If you enjoyed today’s show, I would ask that you share it with someone that you believe will get some benefit, in what ever way you feel appropriate! Thank you!
Hosted By: Michael “Zig” Zsiga
Guest Expert: None
Thank you for the podcast reviews!
Thank you for the iTunes reviews as they sincerely motivate me to continue to give back to this community that I love. If you enjoy the podcast and the information I share, please feel free to write your own personalized review on iTunes!
Ask questions and give feedback
- You can leave a comment in the show notes
- You can leave a voicemail at (617) 913-4103
- You can email us at Feedback@zigbits.tech
Engage with Zigbits further:
- Subscribe to the podcast on an iPhone or on an Android
- Follow Zigbits on Twitter!
- Follow Zigbits on LinkedIn!
Engage with me further:
This post may contain affiliate links to products or services were I may receive a level of compensation from your actions by following those links. This is seamless to you and does not add any additional cost to the products or services in question. In addition, I do not let any affiliate relationship cloud my judgement or my recommendation of a product or service. My recommendations will always be above reproach. This is my commitment to you Ziglets!