Hey Friends, Nerds, and Geeks out there, today you are going to find out what a Ziglet is. Launch your favorite podcatcher app, turn up the volume, queue the DJ…lets get this show on the road!!
Unintentional Disservice with Ziglet
- Serving this community
- I’m here to serve you and serve this community, I’m here to help this community
- Not explaining what a Ziglet is from my personal perspective
- Then Forcing the Ziglet identification on you
- In Summary
- Not only did I not explain what a Ziglet is and my vision for it, I forced it on you all.
- Its not going away, I’m just going to change how I go about using it
- Not how I wanted Ziglet to come across,
- This show is all about what a Ziglet means to me
- What are my goals, views, and expectations of the Ziglet branding.
- Then each of you can determine for yourselves if you would like to self identify as a Ziglet or not. You have the choice! 🙂
What is a Ziglet?
Goals / Views / Expectations:
- Words of Endearment
- Nerd and Geek are words of endearment from my perspective
- I Wanted something more for you to use, for all of us to use
- Never wanted to impose it on you
- The Community
- We are making a community here, with the different podcasts, with the different Blog Series and I wanted an identification of some sort for those that choice to use it.
- Maybe a Label and an Icon that meant something more.
- A Badge of Honor!!
Long Term Plan for Zigbits & Ziglet:
- We are Building a Brand and a Vision: Zigbits is the brand, with Ziglets being a part of that brand!
- A Badge of Honor
- A proud identification
- Learning as I go
The Term of the Show
PIN – Places in the Network
Edge / Access / LAN
Border / Internet Edge
Call to Action:
- Share this content with someone you believe would benefit from it as much as you have!
Hosted By: Michael “Zig” Zsiga
Guest Expert: None
Thank you for the podcast reviews!
Thank you for the iTunes reviews as they sincerely motivate me to continue to give back to this community that I love. If you enjoy the podcast and the information I share, please feel free to write your own personalized review on iTunes!
Ask questions and give feedback
- You can leave a comment in the show notes
- You can leave a voicemail at (617) 913-4103
- You can email us at Feedback@zigbits.tech
Engage with Zigbits further:
- Subscribe to the podcast on an iPhone or on an Android
- Follow Zigbits on Twitter!
- Follow Zigbits on LinkedIn!
- Follow Zigbits on Facebook!
Engage with me further:
This post may contain affiliate links to products or services were I may receive a level of compensation from your actions by following those links. This is seamless to you and does not add any additional cost to the products or services in question. In addition, I do not let any affiliate relationship cloud my judgement or my recommendation of a product or service. My recommendations will always be above reproach. This is my commitment to you Ziglets!