Hey Ziglets, here is ZNDP 019, a Summary of our First year blogging and podcasting! Lets see what podcast episodes were the most downloaded and which blog posts were the most viewed for 2017! Also, we will highlight some of the content coming in 2018! We are jumping into the last ZNDP episode of 2017 right Meow!
The Meat and Potatoes!!
- The Biggest takeaway & benefit
- Changing people’s lives
- Inspiring, Mentoring, Teaching, & Guiding
- Making a difference
- My Commitment
- Personal Growth
- What would you like to see in 2018?
- Started in May
- 19 Podcast Episodes
- 4,000 Downloads
- 550 Monthly Average
- Our top three episodes
- Interviewed five Guest Experts
- Completed the Podcast Mini Series “The Consultative Engineer”
- A number of other Mini Series to come in 2018!
- Started in February
- 11 Blog Posts
- 7500 Views
- 1000 Monthly Average
- Our top three blogs
- Three Topic Spotlights
- Started the “Cisco ISE 2.3 Blog Series”
- A number of other blog series coming in 2018!
The Term of the Show
- Thanks to Tony Molica in our last show, ZNDP # 18 – An Overview of the ACDX Certification , we will have a Term of the Show for each show moving forward!
- Last Episodes Term was Network Access Control
- The term for today’s show is Micro Segmentation
Call to Action:
- Not asking for you to write a review, or donate, or sponsor the Zigbits brand. All I ask, is if you liked this content, then share it with someone you believe would benefit from it as well.
Hosted By: Michael “Zig” Zsiga
Guest Expert: None
Thank you for the podcast reviews!
Thank you for the iTunes reviews as they sincerely motivate me to continue to give back to this community that I love. If you enjoy the podcast and the information I share, please feel free to write your own personalized review on iTunes!
Ask questions and give feedback
- You can leave a comment in the show notes
- You can leave a voicemail at (617) 913-4103
- You can email us at Feedback@zigbits.tech
Engage with Zigbits further:
- Subscribe to the podcast on an iPhone or on an Android
- Follow Zigbits on Twitter!
- Follow Zigbits on LinkedIn!
- Follow Zigbits on Facebook!
Engage with me further:
This post may contain affiliate links to products or services were I may receive a level of compensation from your actions by following those links. This is seamless to you and does not add any additional cost to the products or services in question. In addition, I do not let any affiliate relationship cloud my judgement or my recommendation of a product or service. My recommendations will always be above reproach. This is my commitment to you Ziglets!