Hey Friends, Nerds, and Geeks out there, we have another Ask Zig episode today! Our follower, Patrick from Virginia has asked us this question, “How Do You Handle All Of The Inputs?”. Queue the podcast, plug in the earbuds, turn on the blutooth speakers, and listen to the answer in today’s episode!
How do you handle all of the inputs?
Pat from Virginia, has sent in this question: “How do you handle all of the inputs?”. Thank you for the question Pat, I appreciate you helping out this community by asking this question.
Now a days we have so many ways for input!!
Phone / Voice Mail:
- Work phone
- Personal Phone
- This is my personal struggling
- I’ve tried numerous things over the years.
- I get distracted way too easily
What have I tried that hasn’t worked
- Limiting / Filtering Notifications
- Shutting off all notifications period
- Set up time slots each day to dedicate to the “inputs”
What I currently do:
- For My Phone
- For My Computers (Hint, I have an “Input” VM)
Thank you for your question Pat. I appreciate each and everyone of you. If you would like to be a part of the Ask Zig Mini series, email your questions to Feedback@zigbits.tech. Your question just might be featured in a future Ask Zig Episode.
The Term of the Show
- Network Disaggregation
Call to Action:
- Not asking for you to write a review, or donate, or sponsor the Zigbits brand. All I ask, is if you liked this content, then share it with someone you believe would benefit from it as well.
Hosted By: Michael “Zig” Zsiga
Guest Expert: None
Thank you for the podcast reviews!
Thank you for the iTunes reviews as they sincerely motivate me to continue to give back to this community that I love. If you enjoy the podcast and the information I share, please feel free to write your own personalized review on iTunes!
Ask questions and give feedback
- You can leave a comment in the show notes
- You can leave a voicemail at (617) 913-4103
- You can email us at Feedback@zigbits.tech
Engage with Zigbits further:
- Subscribe to the podcast on an iPhone or on an Android
- Follow Zigbits on Twitter!
- Follow Zigbits on LinkedIn!
- Follow Zigbits on Facebook!
Engage with me further:
This post may contain affiliate links to products or services were I may receive a level of compensation from your actions by following those links. This is seamless to you and does not add any additional cost to the products or services in question. In addition, I do not let any affiliate relationship cloud my judgement or my recommendation of a product or service. My recommendations will always be above reproach. This is my commitment to you Ziglets!